Yes. Ezy Invoice provides a means for you to do this as follows :
1. click on Go To | Jobs. If you are doing jobs or projects and need to obtain costings on it, you can define it here. Otherwise you can also use it to define departments. For example if you trade in hardware products, you may have Electrical, Painting, Fixing, Tools etc as your departments or jobs.
2. At the Header section of each invoice, ensure that you assign the invoice to the appropriate Job or department.
3. Record your costs or purchases by raising a purchase order. Again ensure that each PO is assigned to a Job or department.
4. Click on Reports | Jobs | … and you can obtain a Profit and Loss or Income and Expenses report with a breakdown by jobs or departments.3. Record your costs by raising a purchase order (Go To | Documents | Purchase Order). Again
ensure that each PO is assigned to a Job or department.
4. Click on Reports | Jobs | ???. Here you can view several Job Costing reports.