Setting Up On The New PC
1. Sitting at the new PC, download the latest version of Ezy Invoice from our web site then install it. It will appear as a trial version on the new computer. Do not create any new database.
2. At the trial screen, enter your registration name and license key given when you purchased the product.
3. Sitting at the old computer you next need to transfer the database over to the new computer. Insert a USB memory stick on the old computer. Launch Ezy Invoice (on the old computer) and open your database. Use the menu option Database | Backup. If your USB drive is drive E, specify in the Backup To box E:\YourCompanyName.Zip .
4. Insert the USB stick on the New Computer. In Ezy Invoice use the menu command Database | Restore. In the Restore From field, click the […] button and browse to your A drive to locate the backup achieve file you created in step 5. In the Restore To path, enter a name you wish to restore your data to . Hit the [Start Restore] button.
5. When prompted if you wish to Open the database, click Yes. You will now see your Company Name in the Open Database Dialog, enter your username and password and you should be able to open your database.
Removing Ezy Invoice From The Old Computer
1. First double check that everything is working fine on the new PC above. Once you delete your data from the old PC, you will not be able to retrieve your data.
2. First remove the program : Click Start | EzySoft Developments | Uninstall Ezy Invoice. Then follow the prompts to remove the program from the computer.
3. Next remove your data : Use the Windows Explorer, or my computer browse to the data folder usually at Public Documents\EzySoft\EzyInv and select it. Next hit the Delete key. Windows will prompt you if you want to send it to the recycle bin. Once you confirmed that you are deleting the right folder, click Yes. If this PC is to be used by someone else, you should then empty your Recycle Bin as well to ensure that no one gets access to your data files.