At the report preview in Ezy Invoice 13, you find that there are no print, save, export or email buttons. This could be caused if you upgraded your database from Ezy Invoice 10 or earlier and did not set your user permissions for all users. This is done to protect your data from un-authorised access. You can resolve it as follows :
– Click the menu option Go To | User Accounts
– Select your Account on the left pane. Then click on the “Permissions” tab on the right pane.
– Ensure that you have “Full (+ Export)” permissions to the report preview.
– While you are here, check all your other permissions for you own account and other users.
– Save and Close the User Account form. Close the database and open it again. Now check the report preview again